Annual General Meetings (AGMs) are normally held in March, and are scheduled and conducted in accordance with the Pedal Power ACT Rules (constitution).
The last AGM was held on Tuesday 20 March 2018.
On this page:
- 2018 Annual General Meeting
- Minutes of previous Annual General Meetings
- Nominations for the Board
- Typical Annual General Meeting agenda
- Motions for consideration at Annual General Meetings
2018 Annual General Meeting
Southern Cross Club, Woden 7:30 to 8:30 pm, Tuesday 20 March 2018
- Download the 2018 AGM agenda
- Download the annual report for 2017
- Download the financial report for 2017
Draft minutes of the 2018 AGM will be posted here as soon as they are prepared
Minutes of previous Annual General Meetings
- 2017 AGM minutes
- 2016 AGM minutes
- 2015 AGM minutes
- 2014 AGM minutes
- 2013 AGM minutes
- 2012 AGM minutes
For minutes of earlier AGM email the Pedal Power ACT office.
Nominations for the Board
The Board (acting as the Board of Directors) manages Pedal Power ACT, and we are always looking for new members to join the team. You can nominate for Board using the Board member nomination form.
Typical Annual General Meeting agenda
The AGM typically includes:
- Confirmation of the minutes of the previous general meeting
- Matters arising from the minutes of the previous meeting
- Presentation of the annual report including the financial report (to be posted on the web site prior to the AGM)
- Adoption of the annual report
- Election of Board members and President – using the election procedure
- Presentation of annual awards
- Motions on notice – substantive motions not on notice can not be addressed at the AGM
- Other business as advised in the notice of meeting
- Normally there is general discussion after the AGM
Motions for consideration at Annual General Meetings
Any motions for inclusion in the AGM agenda must be with the Pedal Power ACT office at least 28 days before the scheduled date of the meeting to enable notice to be given to all members at least 21 days prior, in accordance with the Rules. The AGM can only address substantial motions on notice. Substantial motions can not be accepted at the meeting.