Annual General Meetings (AGMs) are normally held in March, and are scheduled and conducted in accordance with the Pedal Power ACT Rules (constitution).
The AGM typically includes:
- Confirmation of the minutes of the previous general meeting
- Matters arising from the minutes of the previous meeting
- Presentation of the annual report including the financial report (to be posted on the website prior to the AGM)
- Adoption of the annual report
- Election of Board members and President - using the election procedure
- Presentation of annual awards
- Motions on notice - substantive motions not on notice cannot be addressed at the AGM
- Other business as advised in the notice of meeting
- Normally there is general discussion after the AGM
Any motions for inclusion in the AGM agenda must be with the Pedal Power ACT office at least 28 days before the scheduled date of the meeting to enable notice to be given to all members at least 21 days prior, in accordance with the Rules. The AGM can only address substantial motions on notice. Substantial motions can not be accepted at the meeting.
The next AGM will be held on Tuesday 19 March 2019
at the Southern Cross Club in Woden starting at 7:30 pm
Details will be published in the Canberra Cyclist (February-March edition) and on this website.
The last AGM was held on Tuesday 20 March 2018
- Download AGM 2018 minutes - draft
- Download the annual report for 2017
- Download the financial report for 2017
- Payments to board members 2017
Draft minutes of the 2018 AGM will be posted here as soon as they are prepared.
Minutes of previous Annual General Meetings
- 2017 AGM minutes
- 2016 AGM minutes
- 2015 AGM minutes
- 2014 AGM minutes
- 2013 AGM minutes
- 2012 AGM minutes