Pedal Power ACT offers 12-month memberships for individuals and households. Not only do you receive many benefits, including 24/7 insurance, you will also be supporting our advocacy team and the volunteers that run other programs and events.
As a Pedal Power member you get:
- 24/7 accident insurance cover
- rides, events and social nights to meet like-minded people
- Canberra Cyclist magazine*
- weekly News Wheel bulletin
- discounts at bike shops and cafes in Canberra
- bike maintenance courses
- special member rates for Pedal Power events
- influence for improved facilities via the advocacy team
- discounted merchandise from the Pedal Power office
* Subscription to the Canberra Cyclist magazine is only included in full price memberships.
Types of membership
|Category||until 31 January 2019||from 1 February 2019|
|Cycling Australia affiliate 12-month||$43||$50|
Note: Members who have a Household Membership that expires in February may have received letters addressed to their residential address, but to a person that does not reside at there. Due to a mail merge file issue, these letters were sent in error. Pedal Power apologises for any confusion. If you receive a letter from us that is not addressed to you, please do not open it. Kindly mark the letter ‘return to sender’ and post it back to us. New letters have now been mailed out to Household Members who renew in February.
Already a member?RENEW UPDATE DETAILS
Download a membership application form, complete it and send it to us.