Corporate members are local businesses and organisations who support Pedal Power in advocating for better cycling facilities and to get more people riding bicycles.
Pedal Power would like to thank our current corporate members for their support:
- Barnett Lilley and Associates
- Chenzen Acupuncture
- Future Super
- Nordic Blinds
- Snowy River Cycling
- Switched On Cycles
Interested in becoming a corporate member?
There are many benefits of becoming a corporate member and Pedal Power would welcome the opportunity to discuss these with you. Corporate membership costs only $200 per year for two employees, with additional employees up to a maximum of 15 at a cost of $50 each.
Benefits of membership for your business include:
- Canberra Cyclist magazine sent six times per year to your nominated contact person, for circulation to your employees
- promotional opportunities at Pedal Power programs and events
- acknowledgement on the Pedal Power website as a corporate member
- opportunity to advertise on Pedal Power website
- discounted advertising in the Canberra Cyclist magazine.
- one vote at any Pedal Power AGM or special meeting.
Benefits to employees included in your membership are:
- personal accident and public liability insurance
- fortnightly e-newsletter to keep you up-to-date with cycling events
- discounted bike maintenance courses
- discounted books Cycling Around Canberra and Walking and Cycling Canberra’s Centenary Trial, only $20 each
- 30% discount on our Pedal Power jerseys and cycling knicks (valid for the first month of membership for your nominated employees)
- 5-10% discount at most ACT bike shops on presentation of their membership card.
To find out more about corporate membership, please contact the Pedal Power office on 6248 7995 or email us.