Corporate members are local businesses and organisations who support Pedal Power in advocating for better cycling facilities and to get more people riding bicycles.
Pedal Power would like to thank our current corporate members for their support:
Interested in becoming a corporate member?
Corporate membership costs only $200 per year for two employees, with additional employees $50 each up to a maximum of 15.
Benefits for your business include:
- Canberra Cyclist magazine delivered to your workplace six times per year
- listing as a corporate member on the Pedal Power website
- promotional opportunities at Pedal Power programs and events
- discounted advertising in the Canberra Cyclist magazine
- one vote at any Pedal Power AGM or special meeting.
Benefits to employees include:
- personal accident and public liability insurance
- regular News Wheel e-newsletter with all of Canberra’s cycling news
- member deals including discounted rates on courses and events
- discounts at ACT bike shops and cycle-friendly businesses on presentation of membership card.
To find out more about corporate membership, please contact Pedal Power on 6248 7995 or email us.