Corporate members are local businesses and organisations who support Pedal Power in advocating for better cycling facilities and to get more people riding bicycles.
Pedal Power would like to thank our current corporate members for their support:
- Canberra Southern Cross Club which provides meeting rooms for Pedal Power’s social evenings and for the Annual General Meeting.
- Nordic Blinds
- Barnett Lilley and Associates
- Mulga Bicycle Tours
- Snowy River Cycling
- Future Super
- Switched On Cycles
- Corinna Chambers Psychologists
- ESC Technology
Interested in becoming a corporate member?
There are many benefits of becoming a corporate member and Pedal Power would welcome the opportunity to discuss these with you. Corporate membership costs from only $200 per year including GST (or equivalent in-kind support) including two employees. Additional employees (up to a max. of 15) are $40.00 each. Find out more about the options corporate membership can include.
We offer four different membership types for our corporate members. Please click here to see the different options. If none of these options suit you then we would be happy to discuss a more tailored package to suit your organisation. Please call John Armstrong on 02 6248 7995 to discuss.
Depending on the level of membership you choose, the benefits of membership for your business could be:
- free advertising in the Canberra Cyclist magazine. Two half-page colour advertisements worth $400. Plus discounts on additional advertisements
- editorial space for your corporate article/s (subject to Pedal Power editorial review)
- Cycle Facilities Rating Scheme
- recognition on the Pedal Power website as a corporate member and supporter of Pedal Power and Canberra region cycling
- promotional opportunities at Pedal Power’s information and social evenings, bicycle maintenance courses and Ride to Work Day
- Canberra Cyclist magazine sent six times per year to your nominated contact person, for circulation to your employees
- one vote at any Pedal Power AGM or special meeting.
Benefits to all employees included in your membership are:
- personal accident and public liability insurance
- discounted bike maintenance courses
- discounted Cycling Around Canberra and Walking and Cycling Canberra’s Centenary Trial books, only $20 each
- massive 30% discount on our Pedal Power jerseys and cycling knicks (valid for the first month of membership for your nominated employees)
- fortnightly ebulletin to keep you up-to-date with cycling events
- 5-10% discount at most ACT bike shops on presentation of their membership card.
To join as a corporate member, please download the membership form here.
To inquire about corporate membership, including in-kind membership, contact the Pedal Power office on 6248 7995 or email us.