You can now book a guided mountain bike ride to explore your own backyard with Pedal Power ACT’s new ACT Trail Tours.
Trail Tours are a series of trail rides being offered to the public throughout October and November 2017. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to try trail riding, now is your chance.
This series of weekend rides will be guided by Pedal Power ACT’s trained MTB ride leaders.
ACT Trail Tours will offer both easy and intermediate guided rides over the course of the 10 weeks, with rides ranging from 1.5 – 2 hours in duration. Each ride will have a ride leader and tail ender as part of the ride.
Spaces are limited to 15 persons per ride, and only cost $10 per person, per ride, so book now to ensure you don’t miss out.
Some important information to note:
- A reasonable level of fitness is advised.
- Australians Standards approved helmet is essential.
- You must bring your own mountain bike in good condition.
- Spare tyre tube is recommended.
- Any medical conditions that may impact on riders ability to safely complete the ride should be disclosed to the ride leader before the ride.