Senior Cycling Coaches for youth riding program Active Rides
Pedal Power ACT has an exciting opportunity for key individuals to deliver a youth Active Rides Program. This 6 week riding program, targeting 11 to 15 years, is designed to get young adults out riding bikes and offering a unique opportunity to try a variety of cycling disciplines.
We are seeking the right persons to join an innovative and energetic team who can deliver the program from mid-October.
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about getting more young people riding their bikes?
- Are you patient and positive
Then Pedal Power ACT would like to hear from you.
Applicants must be willing and able to coordinate a once a week program for six weeks. Help promote and deliver a fun and engaging community riding program to the youth market.
- Completed Cycling Australia Skills and Instructors Course or Level 1 National Coaching Accreditation Scheme (NCAS)
- Working With Vulnerable People Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Financial member of Pedal Power ACT or Cycling Australia
- Prior experience coaching cycling and youth programs (preferable).
This inaugural program commences mid-October and across three locations in Canberra and has engaged cycling clubs to come and demonstrate their sport.
Successful applicants will be remunerated to deliver the course coordinate and liaise with Pedal Power ACT, supporting clubs & groups, assistant coaches, participants and parents.
For more information please contact Raynie, firstname.lastname@example.org or ph. 02) 6248 7995