Did you know that your Pedal Power membership gives you access to a range of special services from Snedden Hall & Gallop Lawyers?
They are located in Deakin, and have also just opened a new office in the Gungahlin Town Centre.
SHG are strong supporters of the Canberra bicycle community, and Pedal Power members can access the following offers:
Bicycle accident representation
- Free first consultation
- Pedal Power members will be offered a “no win, no fee” arrangement (in most cases)
- Up to a 50% reduction of “gap fees” for anything unrecoverable from the at-fault party
Free telephone consultation to members for non-bicycle accident matters
- Issues might relate to a threat of legal action, a commercial matter or a personal matter (will or property transaction).
Pro bono assistance for a case deemed of significant importance to the cycling community (subject to specific agreement between Pedal Power ACT and SHG on a case by case basis)
Don’t forget to tell SHG that you are a Pedal Power member when you contact them.
The new office in Winyu House, at the corner of Efkarpidis Street and Gungahlin Place, complements the firm’s busy Deakin office and offers greater convenience to clients in Canberra’s north.
SHG bring over 55 years of experience in the legal industry to Gungahlin, and offer extensive experience across the legal spectrum. This places them in an ideal position to assist you whether your legal matter is personal or business-related. Speak to SHG today about the services they provide including:
- Personal injury compensation
- Business and commercial law
- Wills & Estate planning
- Estate litigation
- Employment law
- Dispute resolution
- Migration advice
- Intellectual property
- Sports law