Pedal Power ACT is looking for an experienced Office and Finance Manager to join our team!
This part-time role is responsible for managing Pedal Power’s administrative and financial operations. We are located in Canberra city and offer flexible working hours in a small friendly team made up of paid and volunteer staff who are all committed to making Canberra the cycling city of Australia.
Ideally you will have:
- Qualifications in accounting or finance.
- Experience in office management.
- Experience in financial management to meet the goals of the organisation.
- Sound organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sound judgement, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- The ability to work effectively in a busy small team environment, consisting of paid and volunteer staff.
For more information about this role please contact Ian Ross, Chief Executive Officer on email@example.com or 02 6248 7995.
Applications close Monday 13 August