Road users are advised that closures will be in place at the intersection of Brisbane Avenue and National Circuit on the remaining weekends in March for work to improve the road condition.
Access will be restricted as follows:
• Brisbane Avenue (centre median) at the intersection with National Circuit will be closed. Road users will not be able to make left or right-hand turns from Brisbane Avenue onto National Circuit (in both directions)
• National Circuit will be closed in both directions between Brisbane Avenue and Blackall Street
• National Circuit will be closed in both directions between Brisbane Avenue and Darling Street
• Brisbane Avenue signalised pedestrian crossings at the National Circuit intersection will be turned off.
These changed traffic arrangements will be in place from 7 am Saturday to 10 pm Sunday on the following weekends:
• Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 March 2019
• Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 March 2019
• Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 March 2019
Road users will be able to travel eastbound and westbound on Brisbane Avenue through the intersection. Detours will be in place via Macquarie Street.
For more information visit www.tccs.act.gov.au or contact Access Canberra on 13 22 81.