The ACT Government will put temporary traffic arrangements in place on Sunday 25 March 2018 for the Canberra Refugee Action Committee’s Rally for Refugees.
The following roads will be closed from 1.30 pm to 3 pm:
• Akuna Street between London Circuit and Bunda Street
• Bunda Street between Akuna Street and Petrie Plaza
• London Circuit southbound between Akuna Street and Petrie Plaza
• Rabaul Lane at Akuna Street
• Hillside Lane at Akuna Street.
For up-to-date information on road closures go to www.tccs.act.gov.au or call Access Canberra on 13 22 81.