The ACT Government would like to advise road users of temporary road closures for nighttime asphalt works at the Tharwa Drive / Woodcock Drive / Box Hill Avenue roundabout.
The following roads will be closed nightly from 8 pm to 6 am from Tuesday 10 to Thursday 12 April (weather permitting):
• Woodcock Drive in both directions from Knoke Avenue to Tharwa Drive
• Box Hill Avenue (north) in both directions from the Lanyon Marketplace entrance/exit to Tharwa Drive
• Tharwa Drive northbound from Box Hill Avenue (south) to Mentone View
• Tharwa Drive southbound from Mentone View to the Lanyon Marketplace entrance/exit.
During the closures road users will be directed to routes along Box Hill Avenue, Tharwa Drive, Knoke Avenue and Woodcock Drive. Access will be maintained at all times to the Lanyon Marketplace and Uniting Amala Gordon.
There will also be temporary road closures for nighttime asphalt works at the Yamba Drive / Mawson Drive intersection.
The following roads will be closed nightly from 8 pm to 6 am from Wednesday 11 to Friday 13 April (weather permitting):
• Yamba Drive northbound between Beasley Street and Numeralla Street
• Mawson Drive in both directions from 10 Mawson Drive to Yamba Drive.