Sections of Well Station Drive in both directions will be closed on Friday 16 February and Saturday 17 February 2018 and the Horse Park Drive on-ramp from the Federal Highway (northbound) will be closed on Saturday 17 February 2018 for road sealing.
Location of road resealing works
• Today, 16 February 2018, between 9.30 am and 3.30 pm, two sections of Well Station Drive between Kings Canyon Street and Albatross Crescent (west) and between Albatross Crescent (west) to Albatross Crescent (east) will be resealed. The two sections of Well Station Drive will NOT be closed at the same time.
• Tomorrow, Saturday, 17 February 2018, between 8 am and 5 pm, two sections of Well Station Drive between Albatross Crescent (east) to Nullarbor Avenue and between Nullarbor Avenue to Horse Park Drive will be resealed. The two sections of Well Station Drive will NOT be closed at the same time.
• Tomorrow, Saturday, 17 February 2018, between 5 am and 12 pm, the ramp from the Federal Highway (northbound) to the entry of Horse Park Drive will be resealed.
Effects on traffic
• Transport Canberra buses will not be affected during the works on Well Station Drive.
• Traffic controllers will be on site to guide motorists through the area.
• Detours will be in place whilst the resealing works are being undertaken.
• Motorists planning to enter Horse Park Drive from the Federal Highway (northbound) will be required to take an earlier detour via Flemington Road at EPIC. Alternatively, they can travel to
Eagle Hawk and re-join the Federal Highway travelling southbound to utilise the exit ramp and enter Horse Park Drive at the intersection past the Hughie Edwards VC rest area.
Traffic controllers as well as warning signs will be in place to alert people to the road resealing operations and detours in place.
For up-to-date information on road closures call Access Canberra on 13 22 81 or visit www.tccs.act.gov.au