Get on your bike and help a local charity by joining the Ronald McDonald House Canberra Challenge!
Pedal Power ACT is proud to support this two-day event which promises to be a fantastic experience for cycling enthusiasts:
- Take on the cycling challenge, comprising of almost 200 kilometres over 2 days.
- Experience the thrill of riding in a peloton!
- Tackle riding on some of the toughest roads in the ACT.
- Take on over 3000 metres of climbing.
- Be a part of the National Road Series, riding on the same roads as some of the best cyclists in Australia!
- Raise money for Ronald McDonald House Canberra
And for any of your friends and family who prefer two legs to two wheels, there are 5km and 10km fun runs for all fitness levels taking place at Lake Burley Griffin on Saturday 20 September – which will finish alongside the cycle challenge at Rond Terrace.
Registration for the cycle challenge is $150 per person, with each entrant required to be part of a team of two. More details at this link.
Ronald McDonald House Canberra provides a home away from home for the families of seriously ill children and their families that simply can’t go home. From a shoulder to cry on, to a kiss goodnight, when you’re stuck in hospital, having family around can make all the difference. Every dollar you raise will help the families of sick kids in the ACT.
Support this great cause! You can set up an Everyday Hero page to support your Fundraising and join the Ronald McDonald House Facebook page for lots of helpful tips and support.