Saturday Social Rides
The Saturday social ride is a moderately paced 20-25 km ride on sealed bike paths and quiet roads in Canberra to a cafe stop. Riders can then return to the start with others or disperse as desired. The ride is led by an accredited Pedal Power ride leader, who ensures that the pace is moderate with the group waiting for slower riders.
Saturday Social Rides start at 9 am throughout the year.
Rod Driver – email@example.com
- Moderately paced.
- Total return distance of around 20-25 km.
- Ride is on sealed bike paths and quiet roads.
- Riders can return to the start with others or disperse as required.
- Group waits for slower riders.
- Ride grade EX.
- Led by an accredited Pedal Power ride leader.
- Terms and conditions apply.