Sunday Social Rides
An easy to medium social ride, mostly on sealed bike paths and quiet roads. with a café stop along the way. Suitable for those coming back into cycling after a break, or to introduce new riders. The group waits for slower riders, and we all come back together, before 12 noon.
This ride starts from the University of Canberra Senior College car park (2 Emu Bank), Lake Ginninderra, Belconnen.
The car park is opposite McDonald’s.
Sunday Social Rides start at 9:00am all year round, and are run fortnightly.
Please check the events calendar for the next Sunday Social Ride.
Vicki Deakin – Vicki.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Easy entry level social ride.
- Total return distance of around 20-25 km.
- Ride is on sealed bike paths and quiet roads.
- Group waits for slower riders.
- Riders all return to the start together by 12 noon.
- Ride grade EX.
- Led by an accredited Pedal Power ride leader.
- Terms and conditions apply.