Thursday Social Rides
An easy-paced ride starting in the Tuggeranong Valley. Options include exploring various suburban bike paths throughout Tuggeranong, a loop through Tharwa and Point Hut Crossing, and routes northwards through Weston Creek, Woden, and etc.
We aim to have coffee along the way.
See the Calendar for the rides schedule.
The car park near the Sea Scouts Hall, off Mortimer Lewis Drive, Greenway
Thursday Social Rides start at 9:00 am all year round.
Adrian Hobbs / Teri Hobbs
- Moderately paced at 15–22 km/h.
- Total return distance of around 25-40 km.
- Ride is on sealed bike paths and quiet roads with occasional short sections of dirt track.
- Riders can return to the start with others or disperse as required.
- Group waits for slower riders.
- Ride grade EX to MXX.
- Led by an accredited Pedal Power ride leader.
- Terms and conditions apply.