Pedal Power ACT constitution
The Pedal Power constitution or rules can be viewed and downloaded using this link.Constitution
|Pedal Power ACT Governance Documents|
|Pedal Power Strategic Plan 2019-2021||Current Strategic Plan|
|2019 Annual Report|
|2020 AGM Agenda|
|2019 Financial Statements|
|The 2019 AGM was held on 19 March. Minutes will be ratified at the 2020 AGM.||2018 Financial report|
|2018 Annual report|
|2017 Annual Report|
|2017 Financial Report|
|2017 Meeting Minutes|
|2016 Annual Report|
Nominate for the board
For more information about a role on the board contact our PresidentContact board
Electing the board
The board is elected by our members at the Annual General Meeting in March and is made of up to 13 members:
- the President, one or two Vice Presidents, Secretary, Treasurer and up to five others, all of whom must be Pedal Power members
- up to three others, who may or may not be Pedal Power members, if co-opted by the board.
Board members serve for a term of two years, with half the positions being open for election each year. Nominations are called for each December for election at the AGM the following March. At the AGM votes are held for:
- five members to serve for two years
- members to serve for one year to replace any member who may have resigned before completing their term
- the position of President for a term of one year.
All members of Pedal Power can vote in board elections, either in person at the AGM or by proxy. Proxy forms must be lodged at least two days before the AGM, or given to another member to submit at the AGM.
Any motions for inclusion in the agenda must be provided at least 28 days prior to the AGM so that members can be notified.
After the AGM the board determines which of its members will fill the positions of Vice President (up to two), Secretary & Treasurer, each for a term of one year.