2022 Big Canberra Bike Ride entry fees
|ROUTES||Early bird||Standard||On the day|
|6km Big Family Ride||Member||Adult $15 Child FREE*||Adult $20 Child FREE*||Adult $20 Child FREE*|
|Non-member||Adult $20 Child FREE*||Adult $25 Child FREE*||Adult $25 Child FREE*|
|27km Big Lake Ride||Member||Adult $55 Child FREE*||Adult $85 Child FREE*||Adult $95 Child FREE*|
|Non member||Adult $75 Child FREE*||Adult $95 Child FREE*||Adult $105 Child FREE|
|65km Big Dam Ride||Member||Adult $80||Adult $125||Adult $140|
|Non-member||Adult $110||Adult $140||Adult $150|
|116km Big Tidbinbilla Ride||Member||Adult $105||Adult $160||Adult $175|
|Non-member||Adult $140||Adult $175||Adult $185|
* up to three children under 12 FREE with a paying adult
The Big Dam Ride and Big Tidbinbilla Ride are for ages 16+ only. Participants aged 16 & 17 years must have parent/guardian sign T & Cs/waiver.
Big Dam Ride price for 16/17yo is $35
Big Tidbinbilla Ride price for 16/17yo is $45
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION:
EVENT POLICY: CHANGE RIDE, TRANSFER ENTRY OR CANCEL ENTRY
- A Rider may change ride options after registering by advising Pedal Power ACT and paying the difference in the entry fees between the original ride registered for and for the new ride plus an administration fee.
- A Rider may transfer their entry to another person, provided Pedal Power ACT is advised at least one week before the event date. The other person must complete an entry form and submit it to Pedal Power ACT, and pay an administration fee.
- If a rider chooses to withdraw from the event, the refund rules are:
- 75% refund if cancellation occurs three weeks or more before the event
- 50% refund if cancellation occurs after three weeks before the event and before ten days before the event
- No refund if cancellation occurs after ten days before the event.
- Contact Pedal Power ACT if a refund is required.
- If the event is cancelled or postponed, the event organiser will provide you with either a full refund (less an administration fee), or a credit voucher to be used for a future event.
The administration fee for this event will be $15.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY
Riders will have the option to receive a refund on their entry fee, minus the administration fee, if:
- Pedal Power cancels the event due to Covid-19, or
- State border closures or other Covid-19 restrictions prohibit riders from attending, or
- The rider is unable to attend because they are displaying Covid-19 symptoms, and/or were required to undertake a Covid-19 test and are awaiting results.
Any merchandise purchased will not be refunded.
COVID SAFETY PLAN
Pedal Power is working with the ACT Government and following advice from ACT Health to deliver a Covid-19-safe event. Pedal Power will follow all ACT Public Health Directions. Additionally, you can be reassured that the following Covid-19 safety protocols will be enacted:
- Any applicable ACT Government mask rules will be followed
- Social distancing will be encouraged for all event staff and event participants at start and finish lines, event hub area and at all rest stops
- All event staff and participants will be required to check in with the Check In CBR app
- Food servers will wear disposable gloves
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at the event hub and all rest stops.
- Common use surfaces and areas (such as toilets) will be sanitised at regular intervals
- Staff, volunteers and officials will be briefed on event Covid-19 practices
All participants must download and use the Check In CBR app.
You must not attend if unwell.