This is a repeating eventoctober 25, 2021 9:00 am
We meet at different locations each Monday morning for a two to three hour off-road ride in and around Canberra. The start/finish location, the route, the ride rating and the cafe
We meet at different locations each Monday morning for a two to three hour off-road ride in and around Canberra.
The start/finish location, the route, the ride rating and the cafe are determined by the ride leader. Riders are advise of the start/finish location and the ride details by email.
Usually we finish at the start location and go to a cafe for refreshments and socialising.
At present, the Monday dirt rides are fully subscribed so new riders are unable to join. But if you are interested in finding out more about the rides please contact the coordinator (Bryan).
COVID19 PANDEMIC – PLEASE READ!!
Simple steps for riders participating in Pedal Power social rides during current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Use common sense: think how your actions will affect others.
- If you are feeling at all unwell, don’t attend a ride.
- Bring your own pen to sign-on at the start of each social ride. Try to avoid touching the sign on sheet with your hand
- Use hand sanitiser before and after signing-on.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Social distancing is essential during the ride and if you are having a coffee stop. It also applies to pre-and post-ride gatherings.
- Keep up-to-date with official and reputable sources of advice prior to riding with a group:
- ACT Department of Health:
- Federal Department of Health:
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 after attending a Pedal Power ride, please notify the office as soon as possible on 02 6248 7995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respect that our Ride Leaders are volunteers. They take all care when conducting a ride but in the end are not responsible for the actions of individual riders. Your Ride Leader may cancel a ride, or request a rider not participate.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the listed start time.
Anyone is eligible to join our social rides. You do not have to be a Pedal Power member, however, we recommend you join so that you are covered by our member insurance. Our insurance provides personal accident and public liability cover any time you ride, anywhere in the world.
If you are joining for the first time, contact the listed ride leader and let them know you will be attending. It is your responsibility to choose a ride that is suitable for your skills and fitness.
Please familiarise yourself with our social ride Terms and Conditions before you ride.
(Monday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
As advised to riders