Hazard reporting

Reporting a hazard

Pedal Power ACT encourages all bike riders to give feedback directly to government on the condition of paths, footpaths, on-road cycle lanes, roads and other cycling facilities. Reporting potential hazards is important so they can be fixed.

Fix My Street‘  is the first port of call to report a hazard, make a complaint or provide feedback to the ACT Government. For urgent hazards contact Access Canberra on 13 22 81.

For issues in the parliamentary zone, Lake Burley Griffin foreshore between Commonwealth and Kings Ave bridges and near the Arboretum, or other areas on national land, contact the National Capital Authority on natcap@natcap.gov.au or 6271 2888.

Please inform the Advocacy Team of significant issues so that we can keep them on our radar, and add support where appropriate.

On network-wide issues or those relating to cycling policy, please contact our Advocacy Team. We are experienced and knowledgeable on a range of cycling advocacy issues, and can be more successful in achieving good outcomes than a lone individual voice.

 If you have an issue that relates to one of our current campaigns, we want to hear from you! It helps us to show government that local people have real concerns about issues we have identified as a high priority for the cycling community.

 If you are passionate about your issues, join the Advocacy Team and work with us to champion your issue.

Fix My Street

Report a potential cycling hazard to the ACT Government