Pedal Power ACT Inc. Member Code of Conduct
- Members must show respect to each other. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action (Rule 30 – Discipline of members).
- Members should attempt to resolve a grievance with another member informally with the person in a timely manner. If this is not possible, the member may refer the matter to the event organiser or Pedal Power President (Rule 29 – Dispute Resolution).
- Offensive behaviour and/or incidents of discrimination, harassment or bullying will not be tolerated and should be reported to the Executive Director.
- Members must not:
- do anything that adversely affects the health and safety of other persons
- participate in rides or events if under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- engage with the media on behalf of Pedal Power ACT without the specific approval of the Executive Director.